Hibbing Community CollegeBookstore
TEXTBOOK REFUND POLICY
REFUNDS:Textbooks can be
returned for a full refund during the first week of classes with a valid
receipt. DO NOT open/unwrap book bundles
until you are sure you are taking the class. ORIGINAL
shrink-wrap must be in place for returns.
Full refunds are given if:
- You must have your receipt. This is REQUIRED.
- Books must be returned within 5 days beginning the first day of the term.
- Books must be in new condition. No marks, writing, highlighting, bent pages
or corners, shrink-wrap must be in-tact.
Book Buyback is held twice a year: during finals at the end of fall and spring semesters.
Prices are paid as follows:
- If the text is needed by the bookstore for the upcoming semester, you will
be paid 50% of the new price whether the book was purchased new or used, up to
the limit needed for the next term.
- If the text is not needed here for the next term, but is still a current
edition, you will be paid the price set by the used book company.
- Prices paid are always based on the bookstore's need for resale.
SELL YOUR BOOKS EARLY AS QUANTITIES OF BOOKS PURCHASED AT HALF PRICE
MAY BE LIMITED. Study guides, lab manuals and workbooks usually are not
returnable. The bookstore may refuse to purchase any book because of its
condition. Books replaced by a new edition usually have no value.